Catalog Tags: Selecting several tags

Phoenix20

Hello,

I am testing Daminion at the moment and like it very much so far.

But I have one problem:

On the left side of the window, there is an area "Catalog Tags" where I can select search tags / options.

And it seems that I can only select ONE tag / option at the moment (for example a Media Format OR a Place OR a Keyword). There is always only one circle marked at a time.

Why can I not select several tags / options? For example I am looking for

- Media Format JPEG

AND

- Place Sweden

AND

- Keyword Wedding

Is this possible somehow or will it be in the future?

Hi,

There is always only one circle marked at a time.

What do you mean that only one marked? Do you use the Ctrl key while you selecting the tags? And of course Ctrl+Alt to exclude a tag.

When you selected the tags, you can set the boolean expression for the whole filter: AND or OR.

And you can add the search expressions in the advanced search dialog window, too.

Regards,

mammut

What do you mean that only one marked? Do you use the Ctrl key while you selecting the tags? And of course Ctrl+Alt to exclude a tag.

This works! Thank you!

I did not use the Ctrl key...

~

I just clicked on several tags with the left mouse button and hoped that all the "clicked on"-tags were active. But instead only the last "clicked on"-tag was active and marked.

I was used to do this with Phase One Media Pro. There you can click on several tags with the mouse and all are marked (no need for a Ctrl key).