[request] - Font support

Mammut

I'd like to import fonts (ttf and otf mainly) into Daminion to tag them so I can manage them better.

I don't need install or uninstall font options.

I'd like only to see some font preview in Daminion with user-editable sample text. Maybe a thumbnail sized sample text and a separate full screen sized sample text would be the best. But if I can see it normally (with a bigger thumb size), the thumbnail would be enough for me.

Daminion could generate some thumbs files based on the text at importing or at a menu command, so only the creating part would be extra time, the thumbnail rendering would be like any other image files that way.

I know there is tagging in a few font management programs, but they're very minimal (I have both Extensis Suitcase and Fontexpert, and they never responsed to my tagging requests), Daminion has a way better tagging and filtering system, only the sample text showing part is missing, there is the usual question mark thumbnail with these files.