fhahn

AI Tagging

I just installed the newest version of Daminion Server and tried to select the AI Tagging. I got this message:

71526512_2019-11-0922_29_55-lenny_NetCatalog-Daminion6.2(2010).png.63bb1b041c249b1816c2655a1764cd2a.png

I don't see any settings on the server portion that would allow me to enable this?

I have the home server with two licenses if that helps.

Thanks for any tips.

Frank Hahn

I followed the video, created the *.json file, pointed the Daminion server to it, and then restarted the server, but nothing ever happens.

I turned on AI Labels so that it shows up on the left-hand side of the screen. I selected several images and then clicked on Actions and then Create AI Labels.

After that nothing happens. I have tried refreshing and also stopping and starting the Daminion client.

I am running Daminion 6.2.0 Build 2010.

Thanks.

Frank Hahn

I am having similar problems.  I have enabled AI tagging and restarted the server, turned on AI tags in the client interface, selected several photos and did Actions -> Create AI labels.  I have Google Cloud Vision activated, and can see a few requests showing up in the Google console.  I have also successfully generated tags for a test photo using a Python script outside of Daminion, so I know that it is capable of working.  After waiting a long time, with numerous tag refreshes, no tags appear under AI tags.  This occurs even with a brand new catalog I specifically created to test AI tagging.

When I check the server logs, I am seeing errors like this:

2019-11-14 11:59:40,387 [21] ERROR PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand [(null)] - Error: (1190)
Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
duplicate key value violates unique constraint "cloudvision_pkey"
Severity: ERROR
Code: 23505
   at Npgsql.NpgsqlState.<ProcessBackendResponses>d__0.MoveNext()
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextResponseObject(Boolean cleanup)
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.GetNextRowDescription()
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader.NextResultInternal()
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader..ctor(IEnumerable`1 dataEnumeration, CommandBehavior behavior, NpgsqlCommand command, NotificationThreadBlock threadBlock, Boolean preparedStatement, NpgsqlRowDescription rowDescription)
   at Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.GetReader(CommandBehavior cb)
   at Npgsql.NpgsqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.DbCommandWrapper.ExecuteNonQuery() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.DB\DbCommandWrapper.cs:line 42
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand.Treat(DbConnection connection) in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\Command\SetToProcessLabelsCommand.cs:line 31
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommandWithResult`1.Start(DbConnection connection) in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\Command\DatabaseCommandWIthResult.cs:line 32
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand.Start() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\DatabaseCommand.cs:line 102
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand.Process() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\DatabaseCommand.cs:line 50
2019-11-14 11:59:40,394 [21] ERROR PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand [(null)] - Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
   at Npgsql.ForwardsOnlyDataReader..ctor(IEnumerable`1 dataEnumeration, CommandBehavior behavior, NpgsqlCommand command, NotificationThreadBlock threadBlock, Boolean preparedStatement, NpgsqlRowDescription rowDescription)
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.DbCommandWrapper.ExecuteNonQuery() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.DB\DbCommandWrapper.cs:line 42
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand.Treat(DbConnection connection) in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\Command\SetToProcessLabelsCommand.cs:line 31
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommandWithResult`1.Start(DbConnection connection) in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\Command\DatabaseCommandWIthResult.cs:line 32
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand.Start() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\DatabaseCommand.cs:line 102
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.DatabaseCommand.Process() in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\DatabaseCommand.cs:line 50

With some help during a remote session tech support today, things seem much better in getting AI Tags to populate.  That said, I am still seeing errors in the logs that suggest some kind of duplicate key issue.  Maybe this only shows up if you try to update AI tags for a photo that was done previously?  Or is this a spurious error that I should ignore?

2019-11-22 11:44:32,209 [47] ERROR PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand [(null)] - Npgsql.NpgsqlException:
   at PicaJet.Daminion.Service.Utils.Command.SetToProcessLabelsCommand.Treat(DbConnection connection) in C:\DaminionAutoGit\code\Service.Utils.Uni\Command\SetToProcessLabelsCommand.cs:line 58